We at the Crossing love the apostle Paul's command for the pastors to Equip the saints for the work of the ministry as it builds up and matures the entire church. - Ephesians 4:11-16
One major way we accomplish this is through our Equip class. This 8 week class is offered once a year and highlights the Crossing's basic doctrine and practical life application of that doctrine. It is taught by a variety of pastors and leaders within the church. Some of the areas of teaching will hit on:
- The Bible - how is it put together and can we trust it?
- Who is God?
- What has Christ accomplished for us?
- Biblical Theology - how does the Old and New Testament relate?
- How do we live "on mission" at The Crossing?
- How can we help those around us in their struggle with sin?
This class is great for anyone in the church. It has been a great stepping stone for many people to get a taste for the deeper things of God. Many of the folks who have taken this class have gone on to be disciplemakers and leaders within our church.
This class is offered on Monday nights from 6:30-8:30pm. Class will begin on March 19th and end on May 7th. If you have specific questions, you can email Pastor Rich Gardner at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in taking this class you can register here: